If you’re a Plenty of Fish member – especially one looking for sex on POF – you may have noticed that there have been some recent changes to the site. Recently, POF owner Markus Frind sent out an email blast to all members announcing significant changes to the online dating website which include:
- Anyone contacting another member using sexual references in their first contact will immediately be removed from the site;
- Members can now only contact other members with less than a 14 year age difference; and
- The Intimate Encounter section will disappear shortly, if it hasn’t already.
According to POF statistics, there are 3.3 million people who use the site every day, and of those there are only 6,000 single women looking for intimate encounters. And of those 6,000 women, many are men. “Intimate Encounters on POF can be summed up as a bunch of horny men talking to a bunch of horny men pretending to be women,” Frind stated, so plenty of naughty fish available!
For people who are looking for love and a longterm relationship online, these changes come as good news. As someone who has tried Plenty of Fish before, I can say from experience there is nothing creepier than receiving overtly sexual messages and/or messages from people old enough to be your parents. However, what exactly does this mean for people looking for sex dating on Plenty of Fish? A couple of things:
You can still find people on Plenty of Fish looking for casual fun using one of these clever hacks.
1. Although the “intimate encounters” section doesn’t appear to be working, you can still access the “casual encounters” page on PoF
Once you’re on this page, you can look through the various profiles and see if there is anyone who fits the criteria of what you’re looking for.
2. Your second option would be to do an advanced search. Once on the advanced search page, you can enter “sex” as an interest.
Other suggested search words under the interest category include “intimate encounters” or “casual encounters” to help you find Plenty of Fish adults looking for sex or casual fun.
Next, scroll down to the “Intent” section and select “Isn’t Seeking Relationship or Any Kind of Commitment” and you’re sure to find some interesting results!
3. You could do a Google query with the following criteria: “site:pof.com sex OR casual OR naughty OR adult fun AND London” (just make sure to swap “London” for the name of your city) By doing this you will most likely find a few people on Plenty of Fish looking for Naughty Fun.
4. At the end of the day, all of these methods are just hacks that will require lots of trial and error to get the results you’re looking for.