Mature Sex Dating in the UK
At this stage of your life, chances are that you’re done with the bar scene and clubs or parties hold little to no appeal. Don’t worry! If you’re a mature dater looking for no strings attached fun, you’ve come to the right place. No Strings Mature Sex makes finding mature sex partners in your area easier than ever! Our online dating site is dedicated to connecting mature singles who are looking for fun, right now! The best part? It’s completely free to sign-up!
Why you should be a member?
Unlike many other online dating sites which seem to cater to a younger demographic, No Strings Mature is a mature dating site specifically designed for senior singles and over 50s in the UK. On No Strings Mature, you’ll spend less time sorting through profiles and more time meeting other members you’re interested in. Simply create a profile of your own, upload some photos and start having the naughty fun you’ve been dreaming about!
Joining No Strings Mature and instantly connecting with our active community of single older women and single older men is fast, safe, easy and of course, completely free! We take the privacy and security of our members very seriously, so you can rest assured that your personal information will never be shared. So why spend one more night alone? Join No Strings Mature Dating and watch your loneliness disappear!
5 Things You Should Know About Mature Casual Sex.
1. Mature sex can be extremely hot…if you let it be!
As we get older our bodies change which can change the way we experience sex. This means we sometimes have to be more creative in the bedroom. For example, men’s erections become less predictable and robust. This is by no means a reason to fear or abandon sex! What many people don’t understand is that men can actually have multiple, smaller orgasms without actually ejaculating. Also, men can experience pleasure without being hard. Keep in mind, a man taking a longer time to orgasm is actually a good thing because it provides extra time to connect with and pleasure each other!
2.There’s nothing wrong with using some lube.
As women get older, many lose the ability to self-lubricate which can make sex more challenging. The answer to this? Use a high-quality lubricant! Don’t be insulted or feel like you’re doing something wrong if the person you’re with asks to use some lubricant. Even if a woman is really turned on, she may need a little help getting things going. Plus, lube can help skyrocket pleasure for both partners by creating a smoother, more natural feeling – especially when you’re using a condom. Using lube just means that you both want the sex to be as hot as possible.
3. Play safe.
Just because you’re mature doesn’t mean you’re immune to STDs. If you’re having sex at any age, you should definitely use condoms! According to recent research released by the Center for Disease Control, an estimated 16% of new U.S. HIV/AIDS cases are among those age 50 and older, and 25% of people living with HIV/AIDS are over 50. Not to mention, as an older adult you’re also still vulnerable to other STI’s like Herpes, Gonorrhoea, Chlamydia and Syphilis to name a few. Be smart and sexy: if you’re thinking about having sex, make sure you have condoms on hand.
4. Don’t let the fear of rejection get the best of you.
Yes, it hurts to be rejected, but it shouldn’t kill your vibe! When someone pushes you away for someone else, that doesn’t mean that you are undatable. It only means that you didn’t meet the exact criteria of what that person was looking for’ and that’s okay. Keep in mind that getting rejected does not sum up your personality. Rejection happens to everyone. It can even help you to straighten your brain and toughen your heart to fight for what you want…and get what you want eventually. Rejection builds courage. The best solution? Go out more, get rejected more! Conquering your fear of rejection is crucial if you want to have an awesome sex life.
5. Don’t be a desperado.
Just because you’re Mature doesn’t mean you should settle for anything less than what you want or become desperate. You can smell desperation miles away and it’s not pretty. Instead, have confidence that you will attract the right kind of people into your life. Confidence and a positive attitude are contagious. You’re sexy – own it! Love yourself, take care of yourself and believe that good things happen – both inside and outside the bedroom.
Exploring Your Sexuality in Your Fifties
What if your partner of 30 years suddenly left you and you were forced to reevaluate your life…and sexuality? What does exploring your sexuality in your 50’s look like?
These are questions that Lucie Novak answers in her poignant memoir, A Woman with (No) Strings Attached: A memoir, which follows the sexual exploits and liberation of a woman in her fifties. Lucie Novak’s carnal adventures range from the hilarious to shocking resulting in a thought provoking account of sexual exploration.
For those of you who are embarking on your own mature sex dating experience, we caught up with the author to see if she’d be able to provide us with a few tips.
What made you want to explore your sexuality in your 50’s?
I was going through a lot of changes in my life. My husband of over 30 years left me for another woman, I felt old, unattractive and despite having many good friends, lonely. Then what started with talking about my problems to an old friend developed into a new love. After years of thinking that sex was not really important, and that skiing was much more exciting, I discovered what I have been missing all those years. I met a man who was comfortable talking about sex, and patient and interested enough to introduce me to sex which was not like a gift, sex where my pleasure was as important for him as his own. I realised what most other women probably always knew, sex was fun. I became confident and happy. I had an unusual, full sexual life. And then, it became even more unusual and not following conventional path or morality,
How is sex different in your 50’s than it was in your 20’s, 30’s and 40’s?
I never thought I was a sexual being. I was not interested in sex as a young woman, and really only became sexually active because it was expected of me. I heard somewhere that “sexual freedom was the only freedom young people in a communist society had”. Age 17, I seemed to be the only virgin among my friends in Prague. It felt like a liability. I always had a lot of male friends, but I did not feel they found me particularly attractive. I thought “Men only want to be my friends”. It was most likely never true, but I believed it. At 19, I started having sex, but never really saw what the big deal was. It was not unpleasant, just not very exciting or interesting. Did I meet wrong men? Maybe, maybe it was me. I got married to a man who liked sex but did not really like touching. We had a good marriage with frequent but unimaginative sex and had two children. We never talked about sex, I tried, but I was met with silence.
In my fifties, after my divorce, I became a lover of a North American man who talked about sex openly, who asked questions, and did not find any topic embarrassing. I liked that. I have always been rather direct, finding a man to whom I could talk about anything was great.
That was made even easier by the fact that a lot of our communication was on line. It is easier to type things than to say them. I became confident, and for the first time in my life, I did not think that “men only want to be my friends.” I felt sexy. It is a nice feeling.
I changed rather fast, so my partner was probably right that it was all “in line with my personality”. I am a curious woman who likes to learn new things. I learnt a lot about sex. And after couple of years it all became much more adventurous.
What is one thing you have learned from your sexual adventures that you share in the book?
I learnt that a good lover is not selfish, he or she is as interested in giving pleasure as in getting it. Good lover pays attention, communicates, gives and accepts feedback. Gentle, tactful guidance. Guessing is hard work.
What advice would you give a woman in her 50’s who is considering going on a similar sexual adventure/re-awakening?
Be bold, try new things. Of course, you also need to be careful. Don’t be afraid to experiment. If you don’t know, ask, or read about it. Sex gives you confidence and makes you more attractive. But it also works the other way round. Being attractive affects the way you feel and behave. I always worked out, used make up and dressed well, but in my “sexual revolution” I started wearing stockings and lingerie instead of my very sensible sports bras and cotton panties. And I discovered that wearing that sexy underwear made me feel different, sexy, attractive, even if nobody else knew I was wearing it. Strange but true.
My other advice would be “Don’t do things you don’t want to do”. Don’t let people treat you without respect. But to be able to do that, you first need to start respecting yourself.
What do you love about casual sex and why would you recommend it?
Sex without love can be liberating, you can try things, and there is less pressure. My situation was unusual, my partner knew about my casual sexual partners, in fact it was him who started the whole adventure. Like Lucie in my book, I used to think that sex can be only enjoyed with love.
In the book Lucie says:
“I love sex because I love you, Tom”
“Nonsense, you would enjoy sex even without love, do you want to try?” Tom said.
So she tried, like I tried. He was right. Meeting those men made me learn things, what works, what doesn’t. And we had great fun. But there is a difference.
Even sex with a very skilful casual lover is nothing comparing to the amazing feeling of sex with your true love. Sex with love is different.
What made you want to write this book and what do you think our readers could learn from it?
I think it is a good story. This is a book describing a journey of an unlikely heroine, an older newly divorced woman who lacks confidence, who feels her life is over. But then with support of her new love, she is bold enough to explore new things and to go through a thorough metamorphosis. She makes mistakes, but she learns from them.
It is a journey of a woman who is not afraid to get in line with her personality, break the taboos of “Older women do not like sex” Women only enjoy sex with love” “ Women like to be guided, told what to do”,” Jealousy is always connected with love” All that.
It is a story of bold moves, adventure, and despite of those extramarital affairs, honesty.
It is also about “Life does not end after 50. “
It is also a story of love and friendships.
The main reason I wrote it? I would like to read a book like this.
5 Things About Mature Sex
There’s a common misconception that once you reach a certain age, not only do you stop having sex, you stop wanting to have sex – both of which couldn’t be further from the truth! You can have amazing mature sex – in fact, the sex might even be better and more satisfying than when you were younger!
Whether you’re looking to keep the spark alive with a longtime partner, or are interested in something more casual, here are a few things to keep in mind about mature sex:
1. Use Lube – As women get older, many lose the ability to self-lubricate which can make sex more challenging. The answer to this? Use a high-quality lubricant! Luckily, here are tons of different lubricants on the market, many of which contain organic ingredients and are tailor made for people with sensitivities. Even if a woman is really turned on, she may need a little help getting things going. Plus, lube can help sky-rocket pleasure for both partners by creating a smoother, more natural feeling – especially when you’re using a condom.
2. Unpredictable erections don’t mean the end of great sex – As men get older their erections become less predictable and robust, however this is by no means a reason to fear or abandon sex. What many people don’t understand is that men can actually have multiple, smaller orgasms without actually ejaculating. Also, men can experience pleasure without being hard. Keep in mind, a man taking a longer time to orgasm is actually a good thing because it provides extra time to connect with and pleasure his partner!
3. Use condoms – If you’re having sex at any age, you should definitely use condoms! Even though safe sex for older adults doesn’t get as much attention in the media, the risks are just as real – actually, more so, as many couples who aren’t concerned with pregancy are at higher risk for STDs. According to recent research released by the Center for Disease Control, an estimated 16% of new U.S. HIV/AIDS cases are among those age 50 and older, and 25% of people living with HIV/AIDS are over 50. Not to mention, as an older adult you’re also still vulnerable to other STI’s like Herpes, Gonorrhoea, Chlamydia and Syphilis to name a few. Be smart and sexy: if you’re thinking about having sex, make sure you have condoms on hand.
4. Sex does get better with age – When it comes to having sex when you’re older, life experience is an asset. Just think of how much more experience you have now connecting with and pleasing a partner than you did when you were 20. Use this to your advantage! Look at physical challenges as an opportunity to get more creative in the bedroom. With some patience and imagination you can have some of the best sex of you life.
5. Whatever you’re into is OK – Are you an older woman looking for a younger man? Do you want to explore some kinky bedroom activities that you never had the courage to try when you were younger? There’s a prevailing message in our culture that things like cougar relationships and seniors having sex are either a) socially not very acceptable or b) something we just don’t talk about – which, is ridiculous. We’re all sexual beings. As long as you’re not breaking any laws, when it comes to sex whatever you’re into is OK. If you’re in touch with your sexual desires that’s awesome – all the more power to you! Embrace it and have fun – regardless of your age!
To maximise your chances of finding success, we’ve enhanced the member area of NoStringsDating Mature Sex to include members with all interests and characteristics. You can still use our search settings to find exactly who you’re looking for.