If you’re casual dating or looking for casual sex in Liverpool, you might be wondering where the best places to meet people is. Here are five of the best bars, clubs and restaurants to meet a casual date in Liverpool.
1. Cavern Club: Cavern Club in Liverpool is a live music venue that is well known for the famous groups who have played their. The Beatles ring a bell, anyone? There are shows nearly every night of the week, making this a great spot to meet a casual date no matter what day of the week you feel the itch!
2. The Living Room: If you’re looking for a great place that will impress a first date, the Living Room is your spot. It’s one of the “it” spots in Liverpool and boasts an extensive menu, cocktail and wine list. There is often live music playing, and the sultry decor is perfect for cozying up in a corner with someone sexy.
3. The Raven: In a word, the Raven is “cool.” If you’re looking to meet some of the best looking in Liverpool, this is the place to be! There is also a rich history behind this Pub, so do your research and impress your date with your extensive knowledge.
4. Tabac: Tabac is a modern bar located on Liverpool’s Bold Street and is quaint, intimate and has a lively rotation of live music. If you’re looking for a rowdy nightclub or to grind up on someone on a dance floor, this isn’t the place for you.
5. Blue Bar Restaurant and Bar: This is one of Liverpool’s celebrity hot-spots. It’s stylish and sophisticated and always packed with a sexy crowd. There is something for everyone, whether you want to see a comedy show, eat delicious food or have a few custom cocktails. Hang out on the balcony and watch the view over the docks while flirting with a new friend.